- Usool-uth-Thalaathah Audios (31-40) - Translation of Sh Fawzaan’s explanation hafizahullaah. Presented by Abu Talhah Dawud Burbank rahimahullaah. Lesson 31: And the proof for the prayer, the Zakaat, and the explanation of Tawheed is His saying, He the Most High… Alternative player: https://archive.org/download/usooluththalaathah/U3%2009-01-12.mp3 Click here to download … Continue reading
- Kitaab-ut-Tawheed Audios (Complete Series) - Allaah said: وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ And I did not create the Jinn and Mankind, except so that they should worship Me (Alone). [51:56] Kitaab-ut-Tawheed is the book, full of evidences from the Qur’aam and Sunnah, which comprehensively … Continue reading
- Usool-uth-Thalaathah Audios (21-30) - Translation of Sh Fawzaan’s explanation hafizahullaah. Presented by Abu Talhah Dawud Burbank rahimahullaah. Lesson 21: Islaam, Eemaan and Ihsaan and their Proofs; ad-Du`aa (Supplication), its Categories and Proofs (And all the types of worship which Allaah has commanded …) Alternative … Continue reading
- The Rites of Hajj and Umrah - Based on the book by Sh al-Albaanee, presented by Abu Talhah (rahimahumAllaah): Umrah: https://archive.org/download/hajj_and_umrah/umrah.mp3 Click here to download audio. Hajj: https://archive.org/download/hajj_and_umrah/hajj-at.mp3 Click here to download audio.
- Usool-uth-Thalaathah Audios (11-20) - Translation of Sh Fawzaan’s explanation hafizahullaah. Presented by Abu Talhah Dawud Burbank rahimahullaah. Lesson 11: The Proof for Alliance and Dissociation (And the proof is His saying, He the Most High: You will not find a people who truly believe…) … Continue reading
- Chapters from the Life of the Messenger - Al-Fusool fee Seerat-ir-Rasool (sallAllaahu’alaihiwasallam) – by al-Imaam, al-Haafiz, Ismaa’eel ibn ‘Umar ibn Katheer al-Qurashee [701 – 774H] These audio lessons are a translation of the above book by the famous scholar Ibn Katheer, along with side points discussing the authenticity of … Continue reading
- Usool-uth-Thalaathah Audios (1-10) - Sharh Usool-ith-Thalaathah – Explanation of the Three Fundamental Principles of Imaam Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Wahhaab [1115-1206 H] Explained by Shaikh Saalih ibn Saalih al-Fawzaan haafidhahullaah __________ Al-Usool-uth-Thalaathah (The Three Fundamental Principles) is the great work of Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Wahhaab, discussing the three questions which the … Continue reading